Monday, October 14, 2002

AAANNNNGGGGGST.....

kainis. i wasn't able to post my blog last night because the computer stopped. Wala lang trip nya lang... ARG!

what happened to me today:

1) slept like 330am because i had to study the program that i did not make, which i have to make a defense/presentation on. good thing the program works beautifully.

2) meeting with my JPV. naasiwa ako coz i haven't submitted my program pa...

3) submitted jordan's program. I need to set up a meeting with him to present it

4) micharl is here. he invited me to go out tonight sa may san beda area. i wanted to go at first pero decided against it. too far, too late, too busy, too in love with another guy......! (charing!) funny, kinabahan pa rin ako at kinilig ng konti. pero wala na talaga. as in WALA.

gotta wrap up work.

No comments: