Saturday, December 16, 2006

Playing poker ...





at Eric’s house. I lost 2 rounds = P100 cost for the night.

We started playing poker last September, I think. Bucky was so eager to play. He learned the rules by watching World Poker Tour on tv, and playing party poker. Anthony, Nina’s boyfriend, had a set of chips so we organized a game, with only Anthony having the most experience. Ever since that first game, we played every Friday, inviting more and more people to join. The most regular players are me, Bucky, VC, Anthony, Nina, Eric, Dino S. Recent additions included Cris Cabigao and gf, and Melissa. We used to play at Good Earth Roasts in Rockwell, but tonight, we decided to have the game at Eric’s place’s rooftop. The waiters have been showing meanness, mostly because we don’t give a tip, unlike Peachy’s group which gives P200 tip per night aside from the buckets of beer and food.

The game bores me most of time, making me impatient and not mindful of my hand. But I do appreciate the interaction of the players and reading betting behavior. It just takes too long sometimes. We usually start at around 9pm and end at 3am the next day. Kakapagod at puyat. I have only won one game ever since we started, mainly because of my impatience.

No comments: