Monday, August 13, 2007

BOREDOM...
is a STATE of MIND

Bakit nga ba ako bored? After 2 months, ngayon ko lang na-feel ang desperation ng boredom. Ang OA. But really, parang ang hirap mag-isip ng gagawin. I have things to do like offline research and study for work, errands, house chores, and all the admin stuff. But in terms of necessary activities for "self-actualization" like fun and leisure, parang wala akong magawa dito. I have so many books to read, but my A.D.D. strikes most of the time. I've started 4 books, and finished none yet so far. Gusto kong pumunta sa beach, pero ang pangit ng Sentosa. Tinatamad akong mag-plan for Bintan or Batam. I'm thinking of doing some athletic/sporty activities para na rin dual purpose: fun and health. Maybe biking or wall-climbing for starters. Para kahit ako lang mag-isa, masaya pa rin. Gen found a volleyball group with games every Sunday, so maybe that too. I'm still thinking if badminton is a sport for me. Boring kasi. Then maybe late this year, learn how to dive. And I need to plan my Euro-trip with Paula.

OK, brake muna. First things first. I need to organize & project manage my life: desired future state --> current state --> gap analysis --> measurable goals --> action items (take note of milestones, and status update every week)

Umandar ang pagka-OC. Pati buhay, ino-OC. Amen.

Sayad.

2 comments:

bonita said...

hello janus! :) bakit ganun noh? ako rin, ang dami dami kong gustong gawin - but just thinking about them makes me weak, tired & tamad. instead na magpursigi ako, i end up doing nothing! :D ay ano ba yan, nag-iwan pa ako ng angst sa blog mo :D ingat!

Janus said...

hahaha! oo nga e.

though i finished one book na. so, accomplishment. hahahaha! baby steps. i'm starting a new one.

how things in europe?

:D