Friday, June 22, 2007

50 things about me (as if u wanna know)...

I found this in friendster's bulletin. and having nothing else to do, i answered the list.

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5'4"
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. Do you hate someone right now? No, not really
5. Do you get nervous? A lot
6. What do you think of hotdogs? Not my favourite food
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Latin version of Silent Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, macho yata itech…
11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My gold ring that looks like a flower. It was given to me by my aunt when I was just 6 yrs old
12. Do you like painkillers? Yes, I think have an addiction to Mefenamic Acid. The pills don’t work on me anymore…
13. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? Um, I don’t lure the opposite sex. If they like me, they like me. If hinde, di wag!
14. Do you own a knife? Yes, its in the kitchen
15. Do you have H.I.V? God, no!
16. Name? Janus
17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment: be in Eiffel Tower at night, skinny dipping under the moonlight, be wrapped in Bucky’s arms
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately: a kilo of grapes, scissors, noodles with stewed beef
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: water, orange juice, milk
20. What time did you wake up today? 730am. I turned off the darned alarm clock and went back to sleep…
22. Current worry? Not having enough money, job security
23. Current hate? uncertainty
24. Favorite place to be? On the sand under the sun
25.Least favorite place to be? MRT at 8am
26. Where would you like to go? Europe, Maldives, Greece, Brazil, India
27. Do you own slippers? Of course
28. What shirt are you wearing? Sando blouse
29. -- missing????
30. Favorite color? Red, orange
31. Would you like to be a pirate? Nope, they look dirty at walang ligo
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink: before I left for Singapore
33. What songs do you sing in the shower room? I don’t sing in the shower
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Someone like Sadako
35.What's in your pocket/s right now? nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? When bucky told me he would still let me sleep in his house even if we break up
37. last thing that made you cry? Realizing that I hurt a friend
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Ankle sprain. I couldn’t walk properly for weeks
40. How many cellphones do you have? One. And I need one more…
41. Who is your loudest friend? Louder than me? Bucky.
42.Who is your most silent friend? Hmmm. Cant think of any right now
43.last movie watched? Fantastic 4
44. What is your favorite book? The God of Small Things, 100 years of solitude, Of Love & Shadows
45.What is your favorite chocolate? Royce dark chocolates, Andes mint and chocolate
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? She
48. What were you doing 12 AM last night? asleep
49. What was the First thing you did today? Took a bath
50. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday? Chatted with Bucky

No comments: