Monday, August 22, 2005

Random Rantings

--- about being harrassed & return-of-the-comback ---

Starting last week, i've finally been able to relax in the office. After more than a month of being harrassed, working on weekends & harboring evil thoughs (a.k.a. wanting-to-chop-my-bitch-of-a-manager-&-her-bitchier-colleague's-heads-with-a-butter-knife-kind of thoughts or going on AWOL), I finally was able to put my life in order. Because of my freaking work schedule, my laundry got stuck at home for about 2 months. God knows if living creatures are already inhabiting there. I delivered half of my laundry, which reached almost 10 kilos (!), to a neighborhood laundry shop. Bucky, Jaja & I went to dinner & coffee. Jaja was on the hot seat about her most recent "return-of-da-comeback" adventure. Like I told her, "Buti nga kay Mike. Ang tanga-tanga kasi."

--- about Bucky's transfer to a new apartment ---

Bucky finally left Mark in their rotting apartment. He transferred to a not-so-rotting & newly painted unit beside the old one. he spent so much money on house improvements that he's going to talk to the landlady regarding the expenses. I've been helping him with all the home improvements for the past 2 weeks that I feel as if I'm his wife. Creepy. I help him make his room, his house, I cook his breakfast, lunch & dinner. It's like we're.... married. The only thing missing is the marriage contract. I've been ambivalent about this but I can't help but 'pretend' to be the wife. To give credit to Bucky, he 'pretends' to be my husband. I'm torn between pretending to be a wife and being a girlfriend with a life other than the BF. I hate to think what will happen to him if I go with my plan to work in Singapore.

---

obviously, i don't want to work.

No comments: