Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I sent this letter to Pau. She's still in India and will be celebrating her 25th birthday there.


"Hey. I refuse to work. Sobrang sakit ng ulo ko. Not because of hang-over but because of puyat. We left bellissima last night at around 2am na. 11pm na kasi kami nakaalis ng house. Kaming girls lang, with tatot & nina's 2 friends, one was is a guy na dapat i-setup kay jaja. Pero walang nangyari. Di naman sya kinausap ng guy. Mahiyain yata. Mas nag-usap pa ung guy at si tatot. Baka nga sila ang mag-date e. hehe. Maj also came. Sya ang highlight of the night. Pano kasi, sila na ni Jaime perdices at mukhang break na talaga sila ni alexi. 2x pa lang daw sila nag-uusap ni alexi ever since they broke up last april. We got her new phone & spied on her pictures. Puro pictures nila ni Jaime. They went to panglao island (bohol) kasi. May ibang censored pa. Hay,yang kaibigan mo talaga. Di mo alam kung maiinis o matutuwa sa kanya.

Naga-angst ka daw about ur 25th bday. Hehe. Oo nga naman. At this point in our lives, bdays shouldn’t count anymore. Hehe. I stopped counting when I hit 21. I always forget my age now. Every year, I always find myself subtracting my birth year from the current year to get my age. How pathetic is that…. =)

I'm going home to davao this weekend for a family encounter seminar. My mom's attempt to find meaning in her life. Midlife crisis talaga ito. I'm hesitant to go. Feeling ko kasi it will not change anything. O well, martial law kami ng nanay ko...

Anyway, hope to hear from u. =)"


I feel so bangag right now. My mind isn't working. I just want to catch up on my sleep.




My officemate brought a cutout of the AIT advertisement from a newspaper. I was wondering if it was a sign I was ignoring. Why haven't I updated my resume and sent it to them? Malay mo, matanggap ako... And the main reason for my apprehension is Bucky. I don't want him to be shocked with the sudden news and reality of us being apart. He seems... weak, when it comes to dealing with this issue. I feel like he's not supporting me in my quest to look for a better job abroad. Which got me into thinking: granting that I'll be able to work in Singapore for 2 years, what will happen to me when I get back? Will there still be jobs for me? Will I still be marketable? I guess, I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Meanwhile, I cannot ignore the fact that I want to work abroad. I don't want to live with the what-ifs and blame all of my issues on other people.

Being an adult is a tough job...

No comments: