Sunday, September 29, 2002

GAME 2
We lost. 8-point lead. In retrospect, I think we lost because LaSalle had their confidence back. I eat my words that we had the psychological advantage. Maybe we did. But the Archers entered the court prepared and hungry. Ang bilis tumakbo ng score nila 1st quarter pa lang. On the other had, the Eagles had a slow start. There were too many errors (turn-over, free throw) during the 2nd quarter. 3rd quarter came with the Archers gaining 20-ish advantage. Naghabol pa tayo. Pero in fairness to the Eagles, nakahabol naman. Hindi lang nasustain.

Honestly, I don't think we will win on Saturday. We have lesser chances. But like I said, I will stand by my school and my team, no questions, no doubts. WIN OR LOSE, IT'S THE SCHOOL I CHOOSE.

DERMA
Still having derma problems... arg.

No comments: